但是这样的价格利润太低，我没有答应客户。报了个 rock bottom price.
之后客户没说什么，就开始和我确认印刷包装。很快，包装资料确认完毕之后，我顺势做了个PI给客户确认，付款方式T/T 30% before production, the balance pay against B/L copy within 7 working days. 总货值23000美金。
M $15.2, L $16.2, XL $17.2 。他说一直是认为价格是他要求的价格。M 14.5，L 15.5，XL 16.5。
Hello Foss, We are very confused about your last mail. As you know, we quoted our final price by email on Jun 24th, 2011. Here enclose this email for reference. Then we confirmed all other details of order. PI was confirmed and payment was fulfilled accordingly. The amount was exact the 30% deposit payment 6900 USD based on PI. Now regarding these prices, is there any misunderstanding or financial mistake? Please kindly recheck it. Await your comments.
No, that's bullshit! The price we agreed was not like those listed on PI. You Chinese guys are playing game! Rosa didn't find the problem! I should have checked PI in person then I would find the trap. Look, be wise! I'm ready to pay the balance, but obviously you guys want to rob me..
We believe it's a misunderstanding during the price negotiation. Anyway, let's move on. Based on the target prices you mentioned, the tatal amount is 21400 USD. the rest amount is: 21400 - 6900(you have paid as deposit) = 14500 USD. Please transfer this amount asap. We will send you all shipping documents once we get the balance.
It's very good to hear that. The balance was transferred. Enclose the swift copy.
Hi Foss, Yesterday we received your payment, thanks. This morning I went to our financial dept. to get the B/L, but our financial manager said according to our financial records, we have not received full amount payment of contract. There is still 1600.00 USD balance need to be collected. I tried my best to explain the matter, but they said it's special matter and they didn't agree to give me B/L without our CFO's approval. Meanwhile, they said we've made customs declearation with the amount based on our PI#XXX2011001, if the amount was not the same with the date we reported to customs, that will bring up a lot of troubles, not only financial problem but also repuation level at customs. I plan to discuss this matter with our CFO tomorrow when he back to office. We will do our best to slove the problem smoothly.
Please talk to you CFO. Who is the CFO and managing director? Our employee in Shenzhen needs to know . He will be contacting you shortly
Hello Foss, I've talked with our CFO and reported the matter, also I shared your comments, but our CFO said he could not understand why we do not follow the amount of confirmed PI. He said the situation was complicated. Firstly, our financial date has been recorded into our managing system and is quite difficult to modify. If modify, he need to write report to our operation director and general manager, if passed, the report will be wait our president's approval. Our president also need to ask other two shareholders' idea then give final answer. That will cost a long time. What's more, the problem that we've made customs declearation with the amount based on our PI BBO2011001. We checked with our document dept. and they said now there is no good way to slove it. This kind of matter is highly sensitive and Customs may suspect us to declare more amount on purpose.. So after discussion, we hope you can pay that 1600.00 USD to us this time. We will deduct this amount from your future orders. We will give you 3% special discount for each your order until the amount over, we believe it's the best solution under current situation. As soon as we receive your payment, we will do telex release. Thanks for your kindly understanding. Await your comments.
You increased the value of the invoice from what was agreed, it isn't complicated at all and there will be serious repercussions for your company. Please be honest, I'd it really worth robbing us?? Do you honestly think you will get away with this with no actions by us?? Please advise.
your company is not honest, we will pay usd 1600,please release tomorrow, we will have a meeting about our response soon. I will advise you of our actions, we do not tolerate such behaviour and this amounts to fraud and dishonesty.
Don't worry. We do telex release once get the 1600 USD, which you should have paid us together with last transferring. We have to pay again for bank charges. But, it's a piece of cake.
We require telex release by tomorrow as agreed, if we have to pay you more then there will be some trouble and we will have no choice but to add you to a list of rogue Chinese exporters, this is a list which advisers importers as to whether they are honourable and honest, naturally if an importer sees a company on there that they were planning to buy from, then unless they are mad they will not buy from that company, please remain honest with us.
无视，淡定， … 想想晚上去吃什么好吃的？好像有家泰国菜馆开业了，尝尝去。
Rumor has it that there are a lot of horrible stories of Chinese suppliers, but this time we witnessed a different version story of UK buyers, whom we thought were gentalmen. Adam Smith wrote the famous political economics works , but he didn't mention that people get wealth by fraud. We just take things what is rightful ours While you profit yourself at the expense of others. Goodbye.
然后我们说的确没办法，说请再付10%，告诉客户 this 10% amount will be part of deposit of your next order, ok?